* Featured sessions with Expert Facilitators: meditation, mental health, breast health, nutrition, lifestyle medicine
Dr. Ayanna, Double Board Certified Physician, Meditation Teacher, and Lifestyle Medicine Specialist
Dr. Tatiane Jackson, Board Certified Physician, Breast Health Specialist
Janelle Ketchum, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Certified Diabetes Educator
Ashley Hardy, Therapist, Consultant & Infertility Advocate
In addition to the uplifting and informative health and wellness sessions by women who are experts in their respective fields, this retreat also offers the following:
Curated activities that tap into our sacred feminity to promote a sense of sisterhood and well-being
Beautiful overnight accommodations in the gorgeous Poconos Lake Region! Most are single rooms with limited double room accommodations.
Olympic sized pool, full gym, and beautiful mansion resort grounds perfect for a light hike
Spa services ***
Bartended cash bar
Chef Prepared Meals
Amazing daily group breakfast (Saturday and Sunday)
Day 1 (Friday) Reception with heavy afternoon refreshments
Day 2 (Saturday) Group lunch and dinner with midday heavy refreshments and evening dessert activity
Welcome reception with refreshments
Saturday morning yoga
Saturday and Sunday sunrise guided meditation
Built in “Me Time" and unstructured time to kick back and relax
***Available at an additional cost
Here's what participants have said about our previous retreat:
- "It felt like a luxurious experience!"
- "I loved the energy of the women at the retreat. Everyone was so open and welcoming!"
- "I didn't know how badly I needed that meditation session!"
- "I have never been able to sit still meditation session until this retreat! I was so excited. "
- The nutrition session was SO informative. I am looking forward to working with her outside of the retreat."
- I cannot wait for the next retreat and next time, I am bringing someone with me!
Looking forward to seeing you soon!! – Dr. Ayanna